1. assist in all shipping and receiving duties, including the loading and unloading of shipping containers, trucks and other vehicles according to prescribed procedures.
2. read and understand pick tickets, travelers, or other forms of material requests to determine items to be picked, packed, moved and/or shipped.
3. pull items as indicated on pick tickets, travelers, or other requests for materials and move them to the designated packing area.
4. organize warehouse and work areas daily to ensure safety, orderliness, and efficiency.
5. utilize sap system regularly to record inventory movements.
1. minimum high school diploma or ged.
2. minimum 3-6 months warehouse or manufacturing experience, or equivalent education and experience.
3. database experience helpful; sap experience preferred.
4. ability to balance multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines.